New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally shot a doe Friday night.

Shot it about 15 mins. before last legal shoot time. Had to track it about 50 yds., then field dress it. Couldn't make the nearest check station by 8:00 PM, so I called it in to the Northern Law Enforcement Office in Clinton.

Tagged it at NAPA in Frenchtown/Milford on Saturday morning.

Outlaw (Jason) was back from Taxidermy school in Western PA so he took all the pics on his Sony Digital recorder.

Problem is I have the Sony Memory Stick, but have no way to download the pics. (Jay had to leave for school from the club (5 hour drive), so he couldn't download them for me on his home computer.

Woj suggested going to CVS to have them do it.

Anyone have any other suggestions as to where I can get the pics downloaded???????

As soon as I get the pics I'll forward them to Bacs/Drag to get our 5 pt. credit!!!!! :)[cool]

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
CVS or Walmart can get them on disk for you. You can then attach and email them or find someone with SONY equipment and have them upload the pics..

Congrats on the doe![up]

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now that I can finally take a shot at "Bullwinkle" he probably won't be seen again for the rest of the year!!!!![confused]

I watched him walk right under my other ladder stand early Saturday night!!! I had just removed an old rotten wooden ladder stand and replaced it with a new ladder stand, and I figured I'd give the deer a chance to get used to the new stand. I figured wrong!!!![sad]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts