New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as of today we are in the lead. I like the looks of this so far. We have to keep it up. death from above and team gutpile aren't very far behind. Im working on two monsters that I have seen and heard of that are bigger than the eight i shot a couple weeks ago. I have to wait until october 29 though before I can take a shot at either one of those boys. Good luck to all the other teams. May you shoot as many does as you can and leave the bucks to us!!!!!!!:p:D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Where is it?

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
I'm not even on the board yet but have some time off coming up and may actually get to hunt. Do we get to enter one doe and one buck, or just one deer total?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
One deer total. But it can be replaced with a bigger deer.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
5 points for a deer. Buck or Doe.
1 point for every point on a rack of 1 inch or more added to the 5 points.

Participant score will consist of 1 deer. If you shoot more than 1 deer you may upgrade your score by submitting the new deer, this will cancel out your previous deer.

To submit an entry a participant must include in the "Contest Entry Thread" post:

- your Screen & Team name
- buck or doe
- date harvested
- the number of tines that are longer than 1 inch (main beam counts), if applicable.
- a photo of himself/herself with the deer
- photo(s) with all scorable tines visable. If 1 inch tine is questionable supply a photo with a measurement against the tine for verification.
- a photo of legal NJ possession tag.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts