New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
8,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as of today we are in the lead. I like the looks of this so far. We have to keep it up. death from above and team gutpile aren't very far behind. Im working on two monsters that I have seen and heard of that are bigger than the eight i shot a couple weeks ago. I have to wait until october 29 though before I can take a shot at either one of those boys. Good luck to all the other teams. May you shoot as many does as you can and leave the bucks to us!!!!!!!:p:D

· Registered
9,149 Posts
5 points for a deer. Buck or Doe.
1 point for every point on a rack of 1 inch or more added to the 5 points.

Participant score will consist of 1 deer. If you shoot more than 1 deer you may upgrade your score by submitting the new deer, this will cancel out your previous deer.

To submit an entry a participant must include in the "Contest Entry Thread" post:

- your Screen & Team name
- buck or doe
- date harvested
- the number of tines that are longer than 1 inch (main beam counts), if applicable.
- a photo of himself/herself with the deer
- photo(s) with all scorable tines visable. If 1 inch tine is questionable supply a photo with a measurement against the tine for verification.
- a photo of legal NJ possession tag.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.