New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyonekill a doe. I gut shot a doe that I am looking for on Sunday AM. 10 Yards broadside. Last Shot the bow 3 days ago. It was right on. I will check the bow before venturing back to the woods!!!!

·
Registered
876 Posts
Did you let the deer be after the shot? If so, I'm sure you'll find her tomorrow.

As for me, I didn't score today, hopefully that'll change this week [smirk]

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found her 8 AM today, 300 yards from where She was hit. She ran towards a swamp.Couldn't find any blood.Started doing a grid search and found her.5 Points for Team Gutpile.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look at the liscences. Its 2005. Stop trying to keep my team from winning.Should I take a picture of the tag and post it???

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Congratulation jrhunt, I also score in the afternoon, I send the picture and tag # to Dragthor, I hope he post them on the forum.
It looks like we are ahead,:D[up]

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
- your Screen & Team name
- buck or doe
- date harvested
- the number of tines that are longer than 1 inch (main beam counts), if applicable.
- a photo of himself/herself with the deer
- photo(s) with all scorable tines visable. If 1 inch tine is questionable supply a photo with a measurement against the tine for verification.
- a photo of legal NJ possession tag.
)I didn't realize I needed to be in the picture with my Deer. I will take a picture of the tag and post it.)

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Nice clean trim finger nails there jrhunt. In another few years you will have enough aluminum to make a few pennies. Nice job there team mate[up]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts