New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Way to go guys !!!!! Congrats to both of you. I will hopefully be putting my points up once October comes !!!!

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll be back out looking to bag another DOE or hopefuly a 10 point buck.....I might just take a velvet buck if one comes by...

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well it wasn't that hot out Today in wood where I was. AT 6:00pm a 6pointer still in velvet came walking out of the woods, I was about to get up and take a shot when more deer started to come in. I waited till 6:20pm when I got a shot at a DOE.... 2 Deer Down for me now... Still only 5 team points... Next one I hope is a buck, if not more DOE's are good. ALso looks like I'll be smoke up some venison this Saturday.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Excellent job Mystic, I want to video you some day, That would be great to see someone get a deer with a traditional bow!! [up]

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
IMB, I have video of the shot.... I wish I had video of me making the shot. Maybe oneday I'll take my wife and have her do it, or I'll take you up on the offer IMB.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
yeah but you don't want to tape that...the wife wanted me to but i told her you don't want to see what it looks like down there after a birth...lol

you wouldn't know about that yet imb.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts