New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shot a small doe tonight in a beautiful rainstorm. Pics will be put up Sunday.
Not what I try to shoot, but the farmer wants 20 deer off the farm this year. He was happy to see this one in the back of my truck. ;)
"One less mouth to feed" he said.

·
Registered
260 Posts
YAY! go team 2. i went out twice today once in the morning and once at night. due to weather, timing, and set up i had a few complications. saw a small 8pt and reg 6pt today with a doe but they didnt come close enough before the dashed into the field. 3 does crossed the field upon entering.

went in the evening and saw 3 small does/fawns running through chasing each other but they were in the distance. then rain hit hard and about an hour of the rain not letting up and sunset about to head in about 30 minutes. i wrapped it up and decided it would be irresponsible for me to try and shoot an animal when darkness is upon us and rain working against me and the potential blood trail.

ill be out tomorrow morning though fully prepared. left my blind there (hopefully no one would come by and take it but i severely doubt it) and pop in and get a doe tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
[up]way to git r done ,congrats .
had 3 that i saw today but they just would not close the distance oh well.
go team 2 git r done[up][up]

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Congratulations Larry [up]

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you want the meat I'll be up your way Monday night. Have to cape out a nice 9pt for a friend and drop it off at Vince. Call my cell in the am.
Spotters taste good[tasty]

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
What is our team name? Did anyone come up with one?
team -GIT R DONE[up]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.