Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team #14 is now "Bag em' & Tag em'"!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm working, both Saturday and Sunday. Had plans for tomorrow, but they just fell thru, and the wife said (and I quote) "you should go hunting"!

Oh, alright. If it'll make you happy!

I actually like hunting in the rain. Trailing, not so much, but I feel rain hunting is very effective. Plus it's super bada$$!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was out Sunday night. Had 3 does at 18 yards but no ethical shot. Next time.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
we are on the board guys. got a doe this evening, just was to late to check it in so i called it in and will be checking in the cape and head tomorrow.

Will post in entry thread tomorrow night. So now its on to a buck for me.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Awesome- congrats. Story?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hah! It's gonna be slow for me. Maybe a morning hunt snuck in before work soon. But that's all for the next two weeks.:(

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
sorry didnt really say much last night, but by the time got gone with the deer it was late and was tired.

Pretty much was nice and quick. I got in my stand and was set, two minutes later than the day before. As i was thinking what took me a little longer, this deer comes straight to my bait. Yeah bait. After waiting a few minutes for the shot, i pulled back released, and smacked my arm pretty good, and the arrow went under deer. it ran about ten yards, and once it settled down, came back and my second arrow found its mark. The deer ran maybe 15 yards and was down.

This was the first time iv tried Stinger broadheads. They seemed to do a really good job. Nice big thick heads that make more of a blunt force trauma sound as they hit, even though it was pass through.

For me, i wont be able to go back out untill next week.

Good luck to the rest of you guys.

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Alright had to turn down more than a handful of bucks so far and had shootin at 2 does notin else to talk about.
Todays another day though who knows. Aint for the lack of just brokem off at the transom.[smirk]

Congrats blackeyes[up]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts