New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lifehog, CarloFunk, or Mpemt24, when's the next time you guys are gonna get out...we really need to rack up some points...TJC is gonna be killing us if we dont get out and rack up some points...im probably not gonna get out thursday but possibly tuesday...

·
Registered
388 Posts
heyy mack dood. I'm definitely hitting manasquan this saturday bright and early. And im thinking about hitting collier's mills tomorrow but its not for sure. I'll really try and bag SOMETHIN for us this week. What are you doin?

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im probably not gonna get out thursday but possibly tuesday...just gotta convince my parents to let me skip school...

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Thursday and Saturday Mack.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im definetly gonna get out saturday...in fact, im almost definate im getting out every saturday during the stocking season...

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Thought you said you were going out in Thursday too?

I'll be out on Thursday and Saturday. Depending on how much work I get done tomorrow and if TJC is heading up I may go tomorrow also. Would like to meat him and his dogs.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Looks like i may be out of the running for thursday.. i got called in to work by the old man. I WAS planning on going to manasquan saturday but that would be all alone. Anyone want to meet up somewhere sat?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Good luck Lifehog

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Good luck and thanks for giving Team 3 a chance to get ahead. :p

·
Registered
388 Posts
Mannn TJC is brutal. [down]

just kiddddddin [cool]

Lifehog, goood luck in illinois! send us pictures of all the small game you get there.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Lifehog, goood luck in illinois! send us pictures of all the small game you get there
I'm guessing he is going for a big buck. Nice birds though. I got a couple a couple years ago.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Mannn TJC is brutal.
Hey, it's a dog eat dog world out there. We're playing for high stakes here.:D

What were they again? LOL

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
team 1, im going this saturday, tuesday, thursday, and saturday for pheasant...so expect some birds...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts