1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Did anyone attend any tea bag parties

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I went to the one is Piscataway... I would guess there were about 1000 people there. Steven Lonegan made a pretty good speach, but the rest of the speakers were kinda lame, especially the MC.

·
Registered
244 Posts
My wife went to the event in Newton. Said there were over 500 people there, Garrett spoke, and every time he mentioned Obama, Pelosi, Reid, etc., the entire crowd voiced their disapproval. It would be nice if this is only the start and the momentum keeps growing, but not every day is April 15.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I heard about the one in Morristown. I also saw pieces of various Tea Parties on the news last night from all parts of our country. The best sign I saw was one that read: "Don't Tax Me Bro"...play on words from the "Don't taze me bro!" I thought that was funny![rofl][rofl]

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Don't Tax Me Bro"...play on words from the "Don't taze me bro!" I thought that was funny!
I saw that one last night too... I cracked up laughing.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went to the one is Piscataway... I would guess there were about 1000 people there. Steven Lonegan made a pretty good speach, but the rest of the speakers were kinda lame, especially the MC.
I was there also. I thought Lonnegan gave a decetnt speak too. Not too bad of a turn out.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
I was at the Morristown one. There was at least a thousand people there. The liberal press has all but blacked out coverage.

The next one is July 4th. I volunteered to help organize.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Went to the Tea Party at Love Park in Philly. It was a great event with (I'm estimating) 1000 or so people in the pouring rain and four great speakers. Saw lots of creative and angry signs and at least 40 or 50 Gadsden Flags (“Don’t Tread on Me”). Of course the Inquirer only estimated 200 ppl, which is BS.

Then, last night I saw Steve Lonegan in Merchantville. Steve is amazing. He’s a true conservative and backs up all of his stances with facts, statistics, and logical reasoning. Chris Christie, on the other hand, is anti-gun, pro-choice, and only conservative from a fiscal perspective and he only sent a representative instead of showing up himself, like Steve.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
I just love the fact that there's actually kooks out there who get their news from Keith Olberman. [eyeroll]

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Then, last night I saw Steve Lonegan in Merchantville. Steve is amazing. He’s a true conservative and backs up all of his stances with facts, statistics, and logical reasoning. Chris Christie, on the other hand, is anti-gun, pro-choice, and only conservative from a fiscal perspective and he only sent a representative instead of showing up himself, like Steve.
Generally I like Lonnegan too. However he didn't come off too well at the Morristwon Tea party. I want to learn more about this guy Merkt or something like that. I looked on his website it doesn't say much

1 - 16 of 16 Posts