New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my TC Pro Hunter. Stainless steel frame, fluted 28" muzzleloader barrel, topped with a new Nikon Inline XR 3-9x40 BDC scope. Trigger job done (@3 lbs.), oversize hinge pin installed, hammer spur. Gun is in excellent condition. I am looking to fund another project so the reason for the sale. I will take $775 (FTF only). Must have FID with matching DL. PM me if you have any questions? Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hello.. I have this very same gun and that's funny the very same scope as well.. How funny is that! Great gun great price.. You should have no problem with this sale it's a steal..

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Awesome gun. I absolutely love mine. I did not think it was humanly possible for a gun to be so accurate, but these are.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
Awesome gun. I absolutely love mine. I did not think it was humanly possible for a gun to be so accurate, but these are.
I agree. It's my most accurate gun and you can get other barrels or make a pistol. Great deal!!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Wow...years ago when we bought our TC Encore 209x50 walnut wood stock and forend wee paid under $300 for the gun only...boy have times changed.

·
Registered
6,484 Posts
i bought the pro hunter when it first came out, paid $800 without scope. I can't believe this one is still for sale! Someone get this quick, it's T/C's top of the line muzzy, and u can change the barrel for a rifle or shotgun.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
what's your other project your looking fund? another firearm? Nice deal by the way. I already have one and even so this deal is tempting.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
I paid $800 for mine. Cant believe this is still for sale.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
i bought the pro hunter when it first came out, paid $800 without scope. I can't believe this one is still for sale! Someone get this quick, it's T/C's top of the line muzzy, and u can change the barrel for a rifle or shotgun.
or pistol! Morris Sucks!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
or pistol! Morris Sucks!!!
Although it will accept a pistol barrel, putting a pistol barrel and grip on it here in NJ is illegal unless the frame was originally purchased as a pistol with a pistol permit -- It had to come from the factory as a handgun frame

Putting a pistol barrel on it and keeping the rifle stock on makes a short barrel rifle which is also illegal in the great state of NJ -- In the rest of the country you could get a tax stamp from the feds for the SBR -- not here

It is perfectly legal to buy a TC encore frame as a handgun frame and make it a Muzzleloading rifle or any rifle. You can then legally change it back into a handgun.

Just a PSA --

1 - 20 of 23 Posts