New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Mario at wildlife artistry taxidermy! Beautiful work, price is where it should be (don't tell Mario but I would be willing to pay more knowing plenty of taxidermist don't do half the work he does), and fast turn around time. Buck two years ago I got back in about two months or so, late Sept till late November. What more could you ask for

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Charlie has done three deer head mounts for me within the last two years. They all turned out great!

·
Registered
6,173 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I really like Trails End Taxidermy in Freehold. 732-718-2952. Very reasonable and does quality work.I have been to alot of them and I know you can't beat Joe !

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
George Dante. He's in north central but worth th ride on rt 80.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Do your homework and check out the work a taxidermist does yourself, in person. You will get ever name that each hunter uses as the best. Its your money, ever price from $300.00 to $750.00 some great, some terrible in all price ranges.

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
A third for john noon and a third for Charlie a.k.a ringwood boy. Both do good work and I have had work done by both and wouldn't hesitate to take more work to either

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
I agree with paulstax. Go to the shop your self and look at the work your self and decide what style you like. Taxidermy is often a pretty big investment with a trophy animal you want to be preseeved. Take the time and do your homework and you won't end up dissapointed

1 - 20 of 21 Posts