New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would check out the site.If ii can be of any help with any taxidermy please let me know. I have been doing taxidermy for over thirty years and have a full time shop in Wall NJ my site's address is www.rgswildlifetaxidermy.com check it out.Thank's

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Actually I think I added it after you posted it, I didnt see yours. Yours is the first one. :eek: :D

Thats ok though, now he has two links.[up][cool]

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got two nice eight pointers in from Howell twp. yesterday. I am displaying my wares at the tuckerton decoy show this sat and sun. Thanks for the input.:)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jex99in00 I spent 15 years hunting in colliers mills in ocean twp when you stop by remind me Ill show you some of the hot spots.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Hey I have a quick question for you.......

Do you do Repro fish mounts?

I do a lot of Muskie fishing and with our strict catch and release I could only get a mount if it was to be a repro?

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Messages to members of group:
Yes I do gl [no swearing please] repoductions for fish. Scott Bordens deer was shot in Wall twp his dad lives across the street from my shop, and we are both in the same hunting club. I missed you at the tuckerton show, I brought photos, and maps of colliers mills, ow well try stoping by the shop.

·
Registered
545 Posts
RICH
IT WAS A PLEASURE MEETING YOU TODAY AND DROPPING OFF MY BEAR. I WAS EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH YOUR THE WORK IN YOUR SHOWROOM AND THE TURN AROUND TIME AS WELL. MY WIFE IS ALSO GIVING ME PERMISSION TO GO OUT AND HARVEST A CARIBOU NOW THAT SHE SAW THE ONE THAT YOU ARE WORKING ON!! SEE YOU SOON

TITUS
(ROMEO)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pheasant standing or flying are $200.00
Thanks
Rich

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Romeo
The caribou is now on the oak pedestal with the willow ptarmigan inside with a snow scene, it came out great.Your bear is going to be tanned by the end of the week, could you give me a call, please
Rich

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Titus (Romeo)
The completed caribou is now posted (photos) at my web site, check it out. Also your form for your lifesize bear is in and should be mounted within two weeks.
Thanks
Rich www.rgswildlifetaxidermy.com

1 - 20 of 21 Posts