New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Does anyone know have any good websites to see tax maps and property lines? If so could you please share, Thanks

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
I was told the best way to go about this is to go to your county building and ask to see the maps, but if there is a better/easier way I would love to know as well.

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
The county clerk's office is always very helpful. The more information the quicker you get the map. Block and lot numbers gets instant results.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
I found an online map for Washington township in Warren County, everything was online, you just type in the owners name or address and the tax map would be displayed, it was perfect, didn't have to go anywhere. But I can't remember the website as this was 6 months ago. I needed it because I got permission to hunt someones property and i wanted to see the boundaries. To recap, some towns have their maps online, free.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
It depends on the area but Google maps now includes property lines. You can see them when viewing in map mode, but they disappear when you go to satellite viewing.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
This absolutely drives me crazy!!! I live in Arizona now, however I am originally from Jersey and I still come back to bow hunt with my excellent friends(&hunters) from time to time. Anyway, this IS PUBLIC Information that we are trying to access. So you should be be able to get it for free! In the southwestern states this kind of website is common(and FREE):http://gis.co.yavapai.az.us/map.aspx It is fantastic. Hunterdon County seems to be in the ballpark, however their format is not user friendly. The Monmouth Library is even more cumbersome. Yes, the local clerks in the Tax Accessor's office are very friendly. You get to know them pretty well if you are doing any kind of in depth research. Why this information is not on line in NJ is a mystery(maybe a mystery that is solved for $995.00) that is archaic! Hopefully it changes soon.

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Helpful post. It's about time One shot!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.