New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped down at Targeteers yesterday. Let Rob know how the F&G Council vote went. Also checked out his inventory regarding crossbows. From what I could see, he has a selection of crossbows made by TenPoint, Parker, Excalibur and Horton plus accessories. Course, he has a wide variety of compound bows, trad gear, along with huge selection of hunting accessories, clothing, knives, and some fishing gear, ect. Rob is a great bow tech and runs a family-owned business which has been around for more than 50 yrs. I know many on here already patronize their business. Just letting others know.
Stop in and check it out. Address, phone and website below.
Targeteers
101 US Highway 46 # 6
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
(201) 843-7788
http://www.targeteersarchery.com/

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
K,

Does he allow "Test drives" on Crossbows. If so it might help him make some sales.........
Paul, he does have several ranges and I believe so, as I had shot crossbows there, 2 yrs ago, but I think you "might" have to use your own target? Will try to find out.

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Paul, I will. Will call him this afternoon. They're not open, yet. :D

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got off the phone with Rob. He's not going to be able to have people "try out" crossbows before they purchase, but will show the customer how to use it and let them use the range once they're purchased. He generally does this for other bows, as well. Those who purchase a crossbow will also get a discount rate to use the range. They will most likely have target shooting for ONLY crossbows one night per week, and possibly, one afternoon. As with any weapon, safety is priority. Hope this info is helpful. Any questions, just give Rob a call or stop in. ;)

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also want to mention I forget he also carries Bowtech crossbows. I had neglected to include that with the other manufacturers.

·
Registered
12,825 Posts
He's not going to be able to have people "try out" crossbows before they purchase,
smart move its like shooting a gun before you buy ...it then becomes used

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.