New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from the site going to the TANJ/UBNJ Game Dinner tomorrow (3/26)?

Bret Schundler will be attending, as well as a few Assemblymen, the Chairman of the Fish & Game Council and the Chief Biologist for DFW, and 360 of your bowhunting brethren.

We have 12 bows, 6 or so treestands, 2 pheasant hunts, a bear hunt, and so many door prizes, bucket raffles, and silent auctions that when we were going thru the stuff last night it felt like it was Christmas!!!!!

There will be some tickets availible at the door ($35 gets you entered in to the bear hunt raffle & door prizes)), so if you want to come.....COME!!!!

Directions to the Bowhunters Dinner

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man what a night!!! Over 400 bowhunters came out and had a great time. We gave out over 150 door prizes! There were some beautiful bucket raffle and silent auction items as well. The nicest in my opinion was a Glenn St. Charles long bow signed by Glenn & Jay St. Charles and personallized for the 1st UBNJ/TANJ Bowhunters Game Dinner.

The food was great, the comaraderie was great, the guest speakers were great. Bret Schundler, and Assemblyman Bill Baroni spoke on what the outdoors mean to NJ, and what a huge impact wwe play in the process. Len Carnaile was the first inductee into the New Jersey Bowhunter's Hall of Fame.

Man it was a great night! Can't wait for next years dinner.;

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad you had a great time Bacs.. What door prize did you get.
Nothing for me....
My Father won a 5-pack of assorted hunting videos though.

I think everyone went home happy. Plus it impressed a lot of people that we could get 400 bowhunters out to a dinner the day before Easter. This speaks well for both organizations (UBNJ/TANJ).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts