New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been buying my Sitka gear on line. I wanted to find a local dealer and i cringed when i found out it was Targeteers
I have dealt with poor customer service there before. I figured oh well its just picking up a jacket i will try again. I wear a 2xl most of the time but some are tight. I wanted to check a 2xl or a 3 xl either one and i would know which i need so i can layer. I e mailed them trying to see if they would have either in stock. The response explains their customer service correct me if I am wrong but this basically says do not bother us if you have a question come in and check?

We appreciate your email, and hope that you are doing well.

Please note any questions about stock, repairs, sales or pricing, please stop down. We apologize, but we don't discuss sales / pricing over the phone or email , as our technicians are busy working with customers in the store. Thank you for understanding.

Any questions in regards to lessons or booking lessons please call the store at 201-843-7788 during 12- 7. Our range is currently open , and closes an hour before the store closes. We are giving lessons!

We are open Tues- Fri 12-7 ; Sat. 11-6 ; Sunday 11-4.
Our website is helpful for directions, range info, lesson pricing.

We are an authorized dealer for all the top bows , crossbows, arrows, broadheads and top end hunting clothing. We are an authorized Sitka & Rambo bike dealer. We have almost every accessory possible, and we make our own custom strings.

The weekends are our busiest times with repairs and sales, so we apologize if we can't get to the phone right away.
Thank you!
Targeteers Archery Pro Shop

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Never been there, but I have not heard much good since they started. Looks like I'll keep it that way. Are they the only Sitka dealer in the area?

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
That's awful customer service. I often call stores to check stock before makings a long drive and if this was the response I would never shop there. I guess they don't want the sale, there loss.

·
Registered
8,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have to give an update they did e mail me back over the weekend. Whats right is right they said come in tuesday and check out what they have but they sold the last 3xl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts