New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why does it seem like time comes by so slow, & when you would like time to go slow.... It's gone in a flash. Well is everyone ready for the longest 13 days in History? This past Saturday I started to get real antsy. I keeped on thinking about Bow season, They say this is the darkest before the dawn time of hunting. Not that it was meant in anyway a bad think. Just next to the end of hunting season, this time is pretty bad on all Bow Hunters. Just like it will be again 13 days before Firearm season's. Good Luck and Happy Hunting to All.

Hunters Helping Hunters...What a Wonderful Thing

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I think it will be longer than 13 days for me. I am having some bow trouble.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Well, Im ready. Ive been finding things to do to p [no swearing please] the time as it nears, but it does go slow.

One thing I try not to do is wish the season here too quickly, they seem to come and go faster as I get older. Its winter bow before I know it sometimes.[sad] I like the time leading up to it almost as much as I like the season anyway, all the prep, and thinking about the days to come. Its like the days leading up to Christmas! They take forever, but they are filled with excitement and anticipation![up]

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
I'm down in my "little room" puttering with my stuff now. Gotta clean ang get everything scent freee and pack it away for opening day. Not Like I didn't do it when the season ended, but just want to be sure. Maybe I'll sharpen my broadheads again.;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts