New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One week since bow season ended but heading in at 7am to take a loc on stand down. Going to be windy but hear it's suppose to kick up again as the day goes on.

If not too bad may hit another stand site just to loosen the straps up a little bit and grab the camera ( if it's still there) ;) haven't been to this one spot for a few months. Got a ladder stand on this mountain so I just leave it up there and loosen the straps for tree growth. Replaced some upper bolts prior to the season and replace the straps yearly on that one.

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Be safe, I'm heading out to take down one of my shotgun stands, its been in the tree for 3 years so who knows if its still there or if I can get it off the tree

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
All my stands are down already, Can't wait to put them back up!!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I was going to go today but I am going to wait until next week. Hopefully the wind will die down by then.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stand down, and my camera, stand at another location was still there. Happy about that:D

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Went out today to take a couple of our stands down. Windier than hell, so my son went up and pulled them out. Pulled cameras last week, nothing but does and one buck that had shed. Did some scouting and found a couple of places we're going to set up in a week or two.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts