New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RyanH is back from the marines for labor day and we decided to meet up and do a little fishing. I knew I had to put him on some fish so I took him to my big fish creampuff lake. We got there and didnt get anything for a while. Then about a half hour into it ryan hooked into a little guy on a brush hog. Right after that we see a 4-5lber boil right in front of us on a shad. We went right back to the car LOL. I gave him a white spinnerbait and I put on a red eye shad in sexy shad color. We started going down the shoreline and I made a long cast to the center, 3 cranks and got slammed. Fish boiled and looked nice. Got it closer and closer and saw she was barley hooked. Got her to the bank and lipped her, a nice 4lber.

We kept going and ryan had a fish hit right at the bank, as he was about to get her she plopped off.

kept goin and I pulled a fish right off the bank hanging in this pipe, a 2.5lber. we progressed to a flat with a bunch of walls around it and caught 2 fish out of there, ryan lost his right at the bank yet again lol.

we hit the last lake and i missed one at my feet, then missed one under a wall LOL. I then hooked into a good one, another 3-4lber only to watch it jump off....

at the end ryan thought he was snagged or somethin i dont even know...but he lost a fish. it was tugging! haha.

we hit up wawa and got dinner then did some catfishing. He ended with a 4lb channel and a bullhead.

a great night of fishing, successful and unsuccessful lol.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
[up][up]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[up][up][up]

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
haha look at that monster I caught! Thanks for takin me out chris I had a great time- lookin forward to november so we can do some surf fishing[up]

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Congrats to you both, and RyanH, thank you [up]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts