New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if T&P Butchers are cuttin deer this year? I just tried calling them to ask and their phone number is disconnected. I been using these guys for a few years, and like their work. If anyone has any info, I would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks nj, thats the same number I have for them.. I wonder whats going on. yeah they were a little expensive, but they do a good job. Hope they are cuttin this year!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeh, they do a great job. The year before last, though, Pete's brother screwed my order up with another guys, and that's how it finished. I'd have to find somebody too. I'm not crazy about the job Bernie in Sayreville does. Makes good sausage and sticks though.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I'm not crazy about the job Bernie in Sayreville does. Makes good sausage and sticks though.
He starts the season at $60 a cut and by thge end of 6 day he's $80

Anybody know about Godek's Farm in Marlboro?
Does a great job but pricey.....

I tried Killers kitchen for the first time last year and they are PHENOMENAL! Not only are they reasonably priced....EVERYTHING is vacuumed sealed, and all silver-coat cut off meats. Usually when I would get mine home I'd trim it up and vacuum seal it myself. Going to Killers is worth it's price in bags alone![hihi]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.