New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after not being able to fish monday night and the crazy bite I was informed about.. My guys tonite did well.. we had 12 fish crash baits but not take it solid .. drop one we had on and landed 3 fish including a 50.11 lbdr.. We want to release after pics, but it swallowing a circle hook deep.. great nigh with a great group of members!!.. Plus Njdeer , High Guy, Henry hill and their brother from Binghamton were all at the dock!!! Fun night and good times .. All Please Congratulate Mike on his great Trophy !!!
Bob's bass

Jeff's Bass

Mikes Big girl!!

the guys on board celebrating

Cousin's Mike and Jeff

Dockside

Thanks for a great night guys

Capt. Joe G

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Hey Great job guys! Joe nice job putting the guys on the fish as always. Wow a 50# fish! I cant imagine bringing that one in..my 40# fish was the fight on a lifetime (so far) cant wait to get out back out next week.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have to say Capt Joe is an excellent skipper. He works real hard to put you on fish. We had a great time and what an experience. Congrats to my cousin on getting that wall hanger. If you guys want a great trip with a guy who works very hard to put you on fish, Capt Joe is the man. I will defintaely be booking more trips with him. Maybe next time ill get the wall hanger instead of my cousin picking up the damn pole first, lol. Great job.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Capt Joe is a real Pro!Got the call in the A.M. and jumped right on it.The expierience of fishing for Trophy striper's like that was beyond my wildest expectations.Joe's network is incredible as we moved to hot bites and "blowups" all night!I can't wait to get back on :)

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Maybe next time ill get the wall hanger instead of my cousin picking up the damn pole first, lol.
You snooze, you lose! Mr. Noodles clobbered that one!

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[up][up] great catch!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.