New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Adam and Frank informed me this am that they were rookies to the Striper Fishing.. So A little pressure was added to this trip to get the guys their first Bass Ever!! After getting 25 pieces of bait we went looking.. plenty of bait no bass.. but we found a few .. The guys braved some nasty rain/ mist and good NE slop but managed to get to really nice bass..Congrats to bothAdam and Frank on their first of many to come.. Welcome to the club guys!!

Enjoy the pics

Thanks Again Guys Capt. Joe

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Man what a day! Despite the nasty weather and the fish not feeding as much as we expected, Capt Joe still put us on some fish and gave us opportunities. Thats all you can ask for on any striper trip and we produced. Unforgettable experience of not only catching my first bass but actually getting a chance to see the huge 40 lbs bass crash my bunker on the top of the water! The fight of my life getting that fish in but it was worth every second out there on the water today. Cant wait to get out again to catch some "Sykk Physh"! [up][up]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.