New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This deer is going to be a freaking hog next year if he makes it to maturity[up]

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
i wonder if huntfishnj has pics of this one too [ko] [smoke] [rofl]

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He had already been passed. This is the same farm where they found that giant buck dead that I posted some time back. Honestly, this photo makes him look a little bigger than he actually is, but, he is a baller, nonetheless.

They have around 400 or 500 acres and all they do is grow giants. The entire property is either secluded woodlots, crops or food plots; pretty amazing.

No, Brian, I would bet a good amount of cash that no one on this site has photos of these deer. And, we're going out tonight if you wanna cone. You can salivate over trail cam photos on my buddies phone of countless giants, because, I promise he will show you every one...haha

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Nice job passing,,i let bucks go that have the good genetics to be huge...65% of the time i never see that buck the following year,but oh well..this is jersey and if you want outstanding bucks ,you have to let them go..every year there is bucks in my areas shot by other hunters that i passed but they harvested some serious bucks...everyone benefits...[up]

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Let me clarify, I did not pass this deer.....I'm not sure that I could, haha.

The land he lives on is ridiculous; loaded with giants. This buck is no where near the biggest buck out there, with that and him being young, that's why he is not to be shot this season.

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No, Best, ive moved on to Ukranian-American trespassers. Proving to be a nice change of pace, if I do say so myself.

Amen, swamps. I've got more photos of him that my buddy sent me... These are NOT trail cam photos, they're long lens photos he took while in a blind, which obviously makes them cooler :D

I'll post them up when I get home. He just doesnt look as big in the other photos.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
i wonder if huntfishnj has pics of this one too
Just a map to it's location... right by the fence, right?

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
great job on passing him...

,,i let bucks go that have the good genetics to be huge...65% of the time i never see that buck the following year,but oh well
i know this feeling..3 seasons ago i let a nice 3.5 thin main frame 11-12pt go praying to see him next year,never did but id do it again everytime..

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.