New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awhile back someone had mentioned about putting a swap topic up, for people to get together and swap hunting in other parts of the state. Was just wondering if this can be done, cause I dont have anything to offer in Nj, but Would like to get out with a few other people on here.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good, i got trail cams out on 1 property, I might get them this weekend to see whats there this year

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL I WISH!!! I do have a piece in the poconos tha has bears but never hunted it for them

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
I wish I could get guys into picatinny. lots of land and hardly anyone bow hunts it...

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Guys I have Thousand of acres of state land right behind my property in PA. I havent scouted it extensively. But I do plan on puting a stand on the corner of my property. If any of you guys wnat to check it out just let me know. The land is the back side of Camel Back ski area. I see lots of deer around the house. and Turkeys , fuhgedaboudit, I cant throw a stick and not hit one.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Hey Scrubby

I'm heading up to the Poconos to scout on Sat. I usually hunt St. Game land 221. How is the one your talking about.
Crowded ?
What # is it.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Nightstalker,During the rifle season it can get crowded but Last year during bow I only saw a handfull of cars. Not many guys at all. I can show you a couple of areas you can scout if you wish.Problem is I'll be in Jersey On Saturday hunting. Any other time I will gladly show you. Lots of land..

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
what town are you scouting in?

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
ok you take 33 or 611 to get there?

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Thanks, I might just take you up on that for Archery and musket season in Pa. I'll give you a yell after Sat. I'll have to check my work schedule. Opps, keep forgettin' I'm retired now. :p

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Rt 33 To 80
Rt 80 to Rt 611
Turn at the Swiftwater Inn onto Rt. 314
**** The Swiftwater Inn has the BEST Cheese Steaks on the Mountain [up][up][up]

I'll shoot ya an e-mail when I get back

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Rich, I'll take anyone, so that includes you! Whenever your ready just let me know

1 - 20 of 21 Posts