New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you value your rights please e mail the supreme court. 2A could be a huge deal changer in NJ

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
October , the NY case because NY limits CCW permits like NJ
They say it is unconstitutional to stop people from carrying in public. This would absolutely put NJ in direct violation of the Supreme court if they rule how most people feel they will. For us in NJ we absolutely have nothing to lose and everything to gain

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I've done that for years, and quit, usually don't get a reply, but when I did, it was from a Cory Booker, or Menendez type, and the answer was...less than appreciated.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Its very unfortunate that all the gun violence these days gets alot of bad press and over view from many people that dont like guns. People don't see the safe and proper gun handling that goes on a daily basis in the feilds or on ranges that out weigh the wrongful use by a million to one . Thanks for the heads up !

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
October , the NY case because NY limits CCW permits like NJ
They say it is unconstitutional to stop people from carrying in public. This would absolutely put NJ in direct violation of the Supreme court if they rule how most people feel they will. For us in NJ we absolutely have nothing to lose and everything to gain
Not a chance don't even get your hopes up. Better to use the funds in a suit we actually have a chance at winning.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
looks to me like this case is not about CCW, its more about transportation laws for people in NYC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts