New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's go guys. Support the 2005-2006 game code (which includes a bear hunt). If you have not faxed your opinion... please do so now! It takes only 3 minutes using the UBNJ's tool:

http://www.ubnj.org/political/GameCode_06_05faxaction.php

Antihunters are outwriting hunters 3-to-1 with comments on the proposed 2005-06 Game Code, hunting in general and bear hunting in particular, so now's a good time to let Fish and Game Director Martin Hughes know what you think. Comments on the code have to be sent by Aug. 5.
http://www.c-n.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050717/SPORTS01/507170303/1011

·
3,413 Posts
Drag, I put it up on the Bowsite too.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
i tried to send the fax but kept getting a error report. not sure if is because i have a cable connection or not.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I tried and got this error message

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to localhost:25 in /home/ubnjorg/public_html/political/class.smtp.php on line 105

There has been an error sending fax. SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.

Dennis

·
3,413 Posts
Drag is on top of it. He is trying to find out if it is a hosting site issue or if we have been sabotaged!!!

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
I didn't see any mention of the Sunday bowhunting addition. Is there any reason why it would not have been mentioned? I would have figured that they would have made a comment that it would be pending approval from...

David

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Yup, done here too.. No problems![up]

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
sunday bow hunting is in legislation and your faxes and letters do carry weight. How many of you hunters attended the public meeting in june and voiced your opinion and approval of the game code and listened to the anti's? The bear issue will be brought up at a special meeting. I don't have a date yet.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
That's true, but the game code does make reference to the legality of hunting on Sunday's. I was just curious why they wouldn't mention it at all.

David

·
3,413 Posts
How many of you hunters attended the public meeting in june and voiced your opinion and approval of the game code and listened to the anti's?
I was there and spoke on behalf of the UBNJ - Bloodtrails was there and spoke on behalf of the NJOC. It was informative to watch the anti's in action.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts