New Jersey Hunters banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I don't have paypal but, I can send out a check if someone has his address?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Whatever way this shakes out, I will definitely chip in. Go fund me is probably the best way to mass communicate, but as forementioned, they do take a cut.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi everybody. I am Joe. I am stevo's soon to be son in law. His daughter and I reached out to bonefreak to get some money together for him. I also pmed Sam3. We setup a paypal and I also have talked to stevo about keeping everyone posted on the site about how his surgery is going. I will start a thread tomorrow with all the info on the paypal and other ways of getting care packages and other things to him. I will also update it on friday as we find out about how his surgery is going. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. Thank you.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I'm in
'
Hi everybody. I am Joe. I am stevo's soon to be son in law. His daughter and I reached out to bonefreak to get some money together for him. I also pmed Sam3. We setup a paypal and I also have talked to stevo about keeping everyone posted on the site about how his surgery is going. I will start a thread tomorrow with all the info on the paypal and other ways of getting care packages and other things to him. I will also update it on friday as we find out about how his surgery is going. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. Thank you.

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
If you send it as a gift, paypal doesnt charge you

21 - 31 of 31 Posts