New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to make the switch to a Whisker Biscuit rest. I like its simplicity for hunting.

That being said, I have some awesome rests for sale cheap! ALL RESTS ARE RIGHT-HANDED!!!

1. VITAL BOW GEAR ULTIMATE DROP-AWAY. This rest is basically brand new and in the packaging. (It was attached to a bow, but never shot. Its a Vital Bow Gear Ultimate drop away rest and it features both a target launcher and a self locking hunting launcher. It also features the VBG cable slide timing adjuster. This rest is AWESOME, I would HIGHLY recommend this rest for 3d or indoor competitions. Its just an awesome rest. The rest with the extra accessories retails for $114.99

Asking $80 for it! Someone call the police because you are robbing me for that price.:D

2. Muzzy Zero Effect drop away w/hoyt adaptor
This rest can fit most bows (except Mathews roller guard bows) and is another great drop-away rest. It is one of the best dropaway rests there are for hunting. It has a giant moleskin covered cradle that holds the arrow on in most positions. Its easy to set up and a solid dependable rest. It retails for about $90 maybe more.

Im asking $45 (another steal)

3. The third rest is a Hoyt/NAP quicktune 3000 launcher rest. It features micro adjust with one size allen wrench. Its one of my favorite rests of all time. It retails for about $100.

Im looking to get $50

Questions or offers; [email protected]

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Wow, they real ARENT SUPER DEALS!!! Just kiddding :D I really don't need any, but I was thinking about the whisker bisquit with the NEW bow!!! I decided I am gonna outfit the new bow with everything new, since i dont want the jinx to carry over.. I will have it when I go back to Pa for thanksgiving!!!!

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Ian, What are you going to do when you find out it was not the Bow sell yourself???

For sale IMB21
Comes as a bad shot
Tattoo's
scruffy Beard
and more then likely a limp Biscuit
Will stand in the woods and Quiver when he gets a shot
Not as straight as an Arrow (ask Matty LOL)
Shoots with a mini broad head
$25.00 or best offer. :D:D:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL

You guys are funny!:D:D:D

Now get the hell out of here you're scaring away potential buyers!:p

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
You'd actually pay $25 for him. I was thinking that no one would buy him for much more than 25 cents :D

David

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You might want to have a look at that VBG rest Ian.

I kid you not, that is one nice rest. I would keep it, but I just have to try the whisker biscuit. I can show it to you if you want.

Plus that VBG stuff looks sweet on a hoyt. It has that anodized brown color, kind of like the cams and limb pockets on a hoyt. If you arent gonna shoot well, you might as well look good. :p:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh geez, and the downward spiral begins.:(:( (holding head in hands)

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I'll take it for $25, but only if you throw in the armiDILDO ...
Hey Matty I have a buyer!! Can I get that armiDildo from you so I can complete the sale. ??:D

That hot chick NJFarmGirl is interested. But if you ask me I think she wants the ArmiDILDO more..??

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Ian, I have to meet with the buyer 1st she has to pay me. Then I will send her your way.[up]

All kidding aside we need her to hang out with our wives and try to convert them from there stupidness and into Hunters!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts