New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just want to double check. sunrise time for tomorow should be 6:40 am.
i know its a stupid question but the compendium says 5:40 for tomorrow. the compendium says its an hour earlier do they not calculate the day light savings.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
For those that are confused about what this post was about (and I will admit! I thought the very same thing earlier in the week - so I know EXACTLY what you did :) - so just to clear it up for folks who are scratching their heads just like we did....)

Page 87 of digest has yearly sunrise/set times - but all are in EST, you have to add an hour for daylight savings. Small print below chart says "Add one hour for daylight savings time when in effect)"

Just wanted to throw that out there.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
For those that are confused about what this post was about (and I will admit! I thought the very same thing earlier in the week - so I know EXACTLY what you did :) - so just to clear it up for folks who are scratching their heads just like we did....)

Page 87 of digest has yearly sunrise/set times - but all are in EST, you have to add an hour for daylight savings. Small print below chart says "Add one hour for daylight savings time when in effect)"

Just wanted to throw that out there.
Than subtract half hour for first light n legal light

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Then subtract 30 mins to let the woods quiet down, your walk to your stand time, your travel time, your get ready time, and you will figure out what time you should wake up haha

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Or am I the only guy that changes his alarm time two or three times trying to figure out how early to wake up only to wake up before the alarm anyways haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.