New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monday is quickly approaching and I was wondering if any of you guys would like to meet on Sunday afternoon maybe catch a game, drink a beer, shoot the shit, and talk about the bruiser we all plan on taking at first light Monday morning.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Any place near Monmouth County? I'm gonna try to get the last 'site-in' Sunday Morning either at Fort Dix or Assumpink.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Where is this thirsty moose place? Speaking of moose and beer my aunt sent me a shirt from a brewery out near her in called Mosse Drool ale. LOL I am waiting on a six pack of the stuff. anybody ever try it?

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Thristy Moose is on rt 15 south in Jefferson. Pub 199 is about 1/4 mile from exit 30 off RT 80

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll tell you you cant beat the Pub's prices. 2 dozen steamers and a pound and a half lobster for 16 bucks.

·
11,226 Posts
Friggen Woj!!!!! Never wants to drive more then 5 minutes to hunt,fish or meet up with the guy's yet he drives a couple of hours every day for work!!! Your priorities are all screwed up there son!!!!;)

I might be able to get out and shoot the (edit) with you guy's for a while....

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
pla930,
Just a note, you cannot shoot slugs/buckshot at Assumpink. You'd have to go to Collier Mills.

If you guys could meet up somewhere closer, like Middlesex Cty, I'd be in.

David

1 - 20 of 90 Posts