New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would it be possible to seperate the Fishing section into Freshwater / Saltwater or maybe Deep Sea / River/stream...or even more detailed for Spinner/Fly fishing, etc. It's only fair - archery is split between crossbow, traditional, compound. anyone else agree?

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
I think that's fair to separate it all. That way if someone only fishes salt they don't have to read through the freshwater posts, and the other way around.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
good idea, but that would require someone to go through all of the current posts in the fishing section and move them into the appropriate section. wtf has that kind of time or patience when fluke season is ready to open and trout season is in full swing?

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
good idea, but that would require someone to go through all of the current posts in the fishing section and move them into the appropriate section.
What about just starting it new, would the old posts have to be moved? I ask cause I don't know much about websites, can you just kind of start a new section? [confused]

I hear ya about having the time with all the fishing going on, esp with the great weather we're having!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts