New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We occasionally run into forum software bugs when we upgrade so if you encounter any, feel free to post in this thread and let us know the issues you're having and we'll try to fix them as soon as we can.

Thanks!
Mike

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
search feature only works for threads from 2/26/13 and newer? is that a bug that can be fixed or something that will not change?

·
Registered
814 Posts
When I open this on Internet Explorer, the first post in every thread is blocked by a green rectangle that should be at the bottom of the page....also, the "likes" for each post are above the actual post.....firefox opens it fine, but not explorer...how do I fix?

·
Registered
13,320 Posts
My inbo is showing 4000+ unread messages. That's definately not the case.
Should it read 0 and only show new unread messages?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
There is a green banner across the first thread when I look at them, how do I remove this

·
Registered
215 Posts
hi ,
im fairly new to this site. i have no problem replying to a post or thread,but i am unable to post a new thread. i dont even see the link to click on where it says post newthread is this because im a new user?

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
@ louielugs welcome . You have to go in forums. Look for the one you want to post in, click on it n just over the forum title should be a green highlighted box that says "post new thread "

·
Registered
133 Posts
I had no issues posting pics before and now it is showing a RED ! when I try and upload. I changed size of file but still no help.... What do I need to do?

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
As of late I'm not able to remain logged in to the site. Each time I minimize the site I have to log in again when I reopen it. I didn't have to do that in the past.

·
Registered
267 Posts
The site won't keep me logged in.

Everytime I visit the site, I have to enter my password - which is an unnecessarily complex password for a hunting discussion forum. I always tick the "remember me" box but it never remember's me. Two weeks ago, I didn't have this problem. Please help.

·
Registered
7,374 Posts
The notifications alert on the opening page does not go away after you read them. See the picture

1 - 19 of 19 Posts