New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This afternoon on the way home from work I'm heading north on the Parkway in the Clifton area. In front of me is a Ford Expedition a gas guzzler, on the rear was numerous stickers: "SAY NO TO THE NJ BEAR HUNT", "ALL MEN THAT HUNT, SHOULD BE HUNTED" "SAVE THE TREES, YOU SAVE THE EARTH". Here this brute of a so called woman is driving this beast of a truck and she has these BS stickers on it, so I go around her so she could see my stickers on my back window: "I'D RATHER BE BOWHUNTING", "I'D RATHER BE DEER HUNTING", and a picture of a bowhunter drawing a bow while in his treestand, man did I get the look of death from her, funny thing is, she is so ugly she didn't need to see those stickers, just her ugly mutt face would of killed anyone. She must be a LEZ

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Now that's not nice. Why did you go and make fun of the entire Lesbian community and call a Treehugger a lesbian. Treehugger's are lower than scum in the overall sense of the world.

David

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I don't believe that they should even be called treehuggers, they are not pro animal or environment, they are anti hunting PERIOD. That is the entire extent of their agenda. The groups that assisted in stopping the bear hunt, how many of them show up to protest another 1000 acres lost to development? How many of them have you seen at streams, rivers or lakes carrying out others garbage? None that's how many. We need to also never under estimate them .... they are not that stupid when it comes to fighting our sport.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Last Nov. while loading a computer into the back of my jeep at BEST BUY, I notice a woman, standing by her car ( parked next to me )staring at the stickers on my rear windshield. " PRESERVE WILDLIFE - PUT IT IN THE FREEZER " and my " "little boy peeing on PETA sticker". She was shaking her head in disgust. I asked her if she had a problem with them, and she turned and got in her car.As she did, I noticed the bumper sticker she had on her car. I approached her window and taped on it. As she rolled it down, I noticed that she was SO BIG ( 400+ lb.), that she could have steered the car with her belly. I told her that I thought she was being SELF SERVING with her bumper sticker, and walked away. When she realized what her sticker said " SAVE THE WHALES " she started screaming at me and shaking her fists. I just smiled and drove away :D Thinking,

ONE FOR THE GOOD GUYS
:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts