1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
lmao also

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
My daughter wears camo to school. Problem there is she needs to watch what she says as the shear mention of guns can get her expelled.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Look like a ghetto wanna be.
Yup... You are just so right. With my Mossy Oak shirt and Browning Buck logo belt buckle...
I see how it is easy to mistake me for a wanna be ghetto girl.

Wore my shit kicker boots once and got stares from not only my peers but my professors as well.

Plus, having to commute from jersey to Brooklyn as a white female I have to look a certain way to not be messed with.

Sorry you don't approve of my Holister jeans and Timberland boots.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Yup... You are just so right. With my Mossy Oak shirt and Browning Buck logo belt buckle...
I see how it is easy to mistake me for a wanna be ghetto girl.

Wore my shit kicker boots once and got stares from not only my peers but my professors as well.

Plus, having to commute from jersey to Brooklyn as a white female I have to look a certain way to not be messed with.

Sorry you don't approve of my Holister jeans and Timberland boots.
no reason at all to be sorry for one dumbass comment!!!!!!!!! there's always one in every crowd [eyeroll]

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Lookin good kid! Hows them cameras workin?

·
Registered
10,044 Posts
You are there to learn, get a quality education, and make a life outside of school afterwards for yourself. You could go to school in a bikini if that would make you comfortable and help you concentrate and focus on your studies. I have personally hired more people with a Wal-Mart tie on during my interviews than with a big name store bought tie. It's all in how you carry yourself. Kudos to you!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts