New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
damn i didnt know there was an auction..sad story about what happend to the owners wife. the owners were great people....

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
not much good hunting or fishing stuff, and it was packed, if ya needed spark plugs or any kind of fluid for ur vehicle it may have been worth it

·
Registered
503 Posts
Was there also, prices were very high, waders marked on box $79.00 sold for $70.00 or $80.00 don't remember, Only bargin I saw was parker bow went for $225.00 was marked over $600.00, 2 trolling plastic bait pails $25.00 [confused] normally sell 8-9. Dove from PA wasted gas and time, line winder went $250.00

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
The owners wife died after fightin breast cancer for a few years. Then I heard he had another death in the family after loosing his wife. That really can take the wind out of your sails. I guess he lost focus and did'nt pay the bills and the the court closed him down.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
the owners wife passed away and they had younger children.. im sure tom is busy with his family and parted ways with the store..it was a cool little parts and hunting store with a check in station..it was very conveinent..sad its gone..

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Wow sad its gone. Nice little shop too. Few if any places to get bait locally on the musky. Those kids that run the snowboard shop where countyline used to be are barely ever open. Hope all is well with his family.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts