New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hunted this spot in allaire on Wed night and checked my feeder and was to fill it on friday morning.....got there a hour ago and it was gone along with a trail camera that was locked to the tree. Dont know if it was an anti, a kid , or a fellow hunter....If anyone was hunting in allaire off of hospital rd and saw someone in the parking lot with a 5 gallon bucket painted black and green let me know.....now the kicker...

as I am driving out of the parking lot some moron in a subaru with aftermaket exaust starts shooting gravel onto a beautiful f- 150 oragne harley davidson edition pick up....he has hunted there for a while so he probabley knows someone on here....if he has damage to his tailgate call the cops!

sorry for the rant just sucks[down]

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Did you get the tag # of the Subaru with the fart muffler? If so post it, or atleast a description.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Unfortunatly you can not leave anything in the woods.

What happened to honor and character.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Unfortunatly you can not leave anything in the woods.

in NJ that's the way it is.[down] we all know it but contiune to put things out for SOB's to take.
NOT ME[wallmad]

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
That sucks man...I saw that truck there one day...Im not going to discuss location but pv216 and myself were scouting one day and there was a nice young blonde on a horse leading a bunch of other people....Nice until she opened her mouth and tried to tell us we couldnt hunt there, I was curious so I got a legit map from the park office and it turns out she was full of sh*t.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.