New Jersey Hunters banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
that is curious. must be a neighbor, or someone close to know they were on vacation at the time. how did they even know about the camera? My fear would be they were clearing security before a bigger heist. The whole story seems weird. I would put up more cameras better hidden very soon. A person like that don't just go into a backyard for the camera...

·
Registered
8,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
that is curious. must be a neighbor, or someone close to know they were on vacation at the time. how did they even know about the camera? My fear would be they were clearing security before a bigger heist. The whole story seems weird. I would put up more cameras better hidden very soon. A person like that don't just go into a backyard for the camera...
completely agree they must have been looking for trouble to ever see the camera. I was thinking a dumby camera and another cell camera high up on the side of the house on the second floor

·
Registered
8,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
This happened in New Jersey while my parents were in florida.
Going to call my friend today and see if he gets anywhere . Sad , i at least would expect a call back and say hey we are busy but we will get back to you? No wonder criminals don't sweat it nobody has time to arrest petty thieves i guess.

·
Registered
8,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I guess i can try them since Roxbury police obviously do not care. I am worried they will break into the house and this was just clearing the way . Like i said before there is no reason for anyone to be in their back yard. There is nothing behind them but swamps and no houses . They only reason would be to steal something or break in . The live on a dead end road with only a few houses.

·
Registered
8,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Thief has been identified by the handicap plate. Old family "friend" stealing from my parents yard !
I cannot believe this guy had the balls to do this. I would like to go to his house and punch him out!
Fish and Game will pay him a visit . More importantly my parents know he is a thief. I had been telling them for years he is out to rob you blind. Boat borrowed without asking, trailer borrowed and then sold without asking!

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Thief has been identified by the handicap plate. Old family "friend" stealing from my parents yard !
I cannot believe this guy had the balls to do this. I would like to go to his house and punch him out!
Fish and Game will pay him a visit . More importantly my parents know he is a thief. I had been telling them for years he is out to rob you blind. Boat borrowed without asking, trailer borrowed and then sold without asking!
Glad you are getting it taken care of. Unbelievable it is someone they know.. Also good to see F&W handling it.

·
Registered
8,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Fish and wildlife has been amazing! They were on it asap. They knew who it was in like 10 minutes.
Yes this guy has been a family friend for many years. He has pulled some nonsense in the past and i always told my dad he was not a good person. I hesitated for a second when i heard it was him. I still would like to pay him a visit but that would just get me in trouble. Hopefully fish and game can shake him up. I bet he sold the camera already. Good luck with the new owner because it is registered with Spartan as stolen

·
Registered
8,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Two days sitting outside his house and he has not been home . They called last night around 530 with an update. I have to give them credit they have been putting in some time for a relatively minor crime

·
Registered
9,672 Posts
Two days sitting outside his house and he has not been home . They called last night around 530 with an update. I have to give them credit they have been putting in some time for a relatively minor crime
I guess they are not that busy this time of the year except in fishing areas.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts