New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i had a trail camera in my parents back yard. They were in Florida and someone stole the camera.
The camera took pictures in a mini van and the handicap sticker number in the van .
yes i called the police

·
Registered
106 Posts
So i had a trail camera in my parents back yard. They were in Florida and someone stole the camera.
The camera took pictures in a mini van and the handicap sticker number in the van .
yes i called the police
Put up the pictures

Sent from my Z3153V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
woman walking in back yard. There are two swamps behind their house no houses. No reason for anyone to be in their yard. The camera disappeared about a week later

Attachments

·
Registered
9,652 Posts
It won't take much effort with evidence they have. If there wasn't such evidence, don't expect Police to exert a lot of effort over the theft of a camera.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Maybe a call back stating someone will eventually call me? It is theft and over $500
They have a huge workload. I had a counterfeiter and an organized crime ring where we got license plates from the susoects. They finally got to it about 4 months later for us to sign the charges. They did the investigations and knew the charges would stick. So it may be a little time before you hear back. But please keep us updated and hope they prosecute her. Good luck.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Deadshot I realize it is not the crime of the century lol.
I will be patient but I just worry the camera is gone and they say they cannot do anything .
I of course would like to get my camera back but first priority is press charges and make sure they stay out of my parents house

1 - 20 of 42 Posts