New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing some night hunting on the eastern side of Sussex county and tonight I'm looking for a good area by Stokes. I'm just looking for some tips on where guys have seen coyotes or have seen signs of coyotes. Don't worry in not looking to set up a stand next year in your favorite deer hunting spot.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Walpak is a good area to start. Another good spot is the fedral land off rt.560 near the ball field. just before Digmans. I also have some private land available for limited hunts(nights only).

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Another good spot is the fedral land off rt.560 near the ball field. just before Digmans.
[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]Most of that area you can't even stand up let alone carry a gun in there[hihi]

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm over at the flatbrook range now. I check out some areas off the closed road that look like a good start

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Hey swampbuck. You only have 2 acres and theres no yotes there[hihi]

·
Registered
996 Posts
Flatbrook rd to almost end,on left side ,newer log cabin, dirt rd goes 3.5 miles back,very rough though. I hunted up there for yrs, see and hear more yotes than deer. Pm me for any more info

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Park at Walpack town bridge over Flatbrook. Walpack field, south of the big tree. Go into the pines. To Kittatiny Ridge is heavy brush, face that way. To your right is a drop off. Set up on the ridge, and the yotes are funneled along the ridge if they are in the brush. Field is towards your back.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Stickle...They can be anywhere, pick a spot call for 20 to 30 minutes, nothing comes move on to another spot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts