New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres your chance to join a good club in zone 11 with 500 plus acres that are all hot and under hunted.We are currently working on a couple more propertys is the reason of opening up the membership. Turkey,Deer,Ducks and Goose with semi wild stocking 230 birds on one property.There is a 1,000.00 initiation fee with 500.00 per year dues.The initiation fee can be spread over 2 years at 1,000.00 plus 1,000.00 the second year. We have good propertys with lots of deer and turkey.There are currantly 20 members with 15 paying members we want to increase to 20 paying members.Send your name and address to [email protected] and we will see that you get an application.Must have clean record with no game violations because we will not tolerate any thing illegal.Unlimited does in our zone which is earn a buck. We have a lot of deer on our propertys.
We look forward to meeting perspective applicants.

(Cat) Glenn Natelli

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In your Fish and Wildlife digest zone 11 is below zone 10 and above zone 41 and to the west of zone 12. Lambertville to frenchtown along rivers and below Rt 12 and to the west of Rt 202. This fellows is deer county. I saw 5 pope and youngs on our property's this year and one at 35 yd. and had to p [no swearing please] on the shot. I usally only shoot the bow my self thats what I like to do. We have one fellow that bow hunts small game and usally gets his birds. This particulair fellow I refer to shoots great deer every year along with turkeys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.