New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I passed the stocking truck on Rt 80 with a flat tire around 9AM. The driver didn't look too happy. He was sitting in the truck waiting for someone from the state to come and help fix it.

I hope the fish hold up!

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
Is there a certain time when they stock the trout or is it whenever they get there?
they get there when they get there...
He will routinly dump all the fish in one spot.
I think they do a pretty good job at spreading them out as best they can. They need vehicle access and alot of the rivers they stock are private property on both sides so they don't drift stock those spots like they used to since noone lets you on there property to fish anymore..
good time to follow him when they get the truck running.
should have helped him out.. maybe he would have given you a super secret map:D

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
They are always looking for volunteers to help.
Yes they are, a buddy of mine was going out to fish and saw the truck and started to talk to the guys and he ended up helping them and learning some stuff. Always good to stick together and help with what you love to do!! [up]

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Might be a problem lifting the truck full? I'll never forget when a Pa. truck on the Skipack got stuck in the mud. They dumped the entire truck at the closed bridge and for days it was total mug up. Second day it was so crowded the fish were literly finning up stream you could see them as people steped in the water.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.