New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am taking a groug of guys on a New Brunswick Bear hunting trip on May 20, 2012 at StonyBrook Outfitters. We have six booked so far and can take an additional six more hunters with us. All of us are NJH members and we would love to fill the main lodge with our guys. The trip costs $1,600 per hunter, bow or long gun. This includes food and lodging, guides, fishing with boats and moters with gas, and skining and quatering of your bear. Success rate is very high. Last year it ran about 95% and on our hunt we had fourteen hunters in camp. Eleven shot their bear, two guys shot and missed, I passed up two bear and one guy was the only one not to score. This is not just a hunting trip, it is an unforgetable adventure. If interested, please PM me for more information. You can check out the Outfitter at http:/www.stonybrookoutfitters.com [up][up][up]:D
Here is are photos of some Stonybrook Outfitters hunters last year with their bears.

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
Good Luck Greg [up]

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know lots of guys didn't get a bear in NJ. Life is short; I sure hope some more NJH members will join us! There has to be some partners out there who would love to make their significant others happy this Christmas? Come Santa, give someone a real Merry Christmas!:D

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Would luv to go. But I'll be lucky to get socks for x mas.
[up][up] same here bud...my xmas presents for my wife and i consist of paying the rent and car insurance and tons of stuff for the kids...

maybe next year ill have it together to go on a hunt outta state..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.