New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so...

driving on my way home earlier today as I was driving through Butler I came across a van with a "Save NJ Bears" decal in the drivers side rear window...

directly across from it on the passenger side rear window was one of those white "archer dude in a tree stand drawing the bow back" sticker and right next to it was a sticker of a bull elk head...

contradictory? or dumbass?

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Yes.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
I saw a van like that in Flanders. It was a camo van with deer antlers on the front. With hunting bumper stickers, peace signs and save the bear bumper stickers.

·
Non Typical
2,265 Posts
Possibly a dumbass, but maybe someone who hunts hooved animals but disagrees with hunting animals with pads. Can a person be both?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I got a woman I work with has hunting and shooting stickers on one side and an obama sticker on the other side. When I asked her about it she said her husband put the hunting stickers on her car cause otherwise he wouldnt drive it. That must be a rough house to live in.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
an obama sticker on the other side.
I liked Rep. Allen West's comments regarding Obama bumper stickers. - "Anyone who has an Obama 2012 bumper sticker is a threat to the Gene pool." [rofl][rofl][rofl]

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Maybe an anti put it on there and the owner hasn't noticed it.
it looked like a work truck so I doubt it, makes absolutely no sense.

Possibly a dumbass, but maybe someone who hunts hooved animals but disagrees with hunting animals with pads. Can a person be both?
I say dumbass...and no, no they cannot especially if they knew anything about what the BEAR Group and it's leaders (and members) stand for.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Why is it so hard to believe that someone who hunts doesnt like bear hunting? I know its wierd but whyt not?
There is nothing "weird" about a hunter who doesn't like to bear hunt...

there is however something weird with a hunter...if this guy actually is one...supporting a group who wants it banned, and not just for bears.

Look at who the main players in the BEAR Group are, Mettler, Piszar, Lin, they all want it banned and if you ever interacted with some of their members...read "dicks"...they follow them lock step.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was fortunate enough today to be behind everyone's favorite BEAR Groupie and symbol of masculinity and tolerance, Ali "I'm gonna get my arab friends after you" Kazmenian (or however you spell that dumbasses' name).

From the time I pulled out of the parking lot till I got on 80W ( all of a mile) I happened to be behind this douche and his dueling BEAR stickers. I must say my favorite sticker though was his "Hunt each other, leave the animals alone" sticker...

[email protected]#$%& tool.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts