New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Otter Outdoor Products Stealth 1200 Duck Boat was bought new at Cabelas this past summer. Marsh brown color, with a light camo finish. Boat comes with the optional factory motor mount and factory storage swivel seat with Shadow Gr [no swearing please] camo. I just finished putting on a custom blind with burlap fabric. It's sweet, sides drop down with the pull of a rope.

MSRP for boat inc/ shipping is $800
MSRP for storage seat is $100
MSRP for motor mount is $50

I will sell all three for $600.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks pete

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
I thought it could be a cool little skiff to sneak around on ponds and certainly easy enough to get in and out of the back of an 8 ft pick up bed with a little extended over. Should be great fishing out of as well. And thought it would be very stable with its low profile too.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry for not keeping up with the replies. no, there's nothing wrong with it, no holes or gouges or whatnot.

I throw it in the back of my pickup no problem, hangs about a foot beyond the end of the tailgate and I secure it with a ratchet strap. The boat weighs about 100 lbs., so maneuvering it with on person has not proven to be a chore.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FYI - In case anyone's interested, this boat is on auction on ebay. Search for "stealth 1200".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts