New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out to do some fishing after the rains came through. Most places were flooded and me and my friend decided to take a drive. We went to a lake that I know has some slobs in it.

First cast with my baby wake I get crushed by a monster. Shes on for a second or two, feel the head shake and my lure pops! I was disgusted....I threw down the other way and missed another fish. I was pissed...

My friend casted over to where I lost the big fish and we think he caught her lol. He got her on a swimbait...5 and a half pounds.......nothing more for that pond once it started to rain...

Headed to another pond down the street full of lily pads and grass. I just got a new reel, the revo stx. I had 17lb flouro on and was flipping a jig. Nothing was brewing until I got into the back area. I saw a fish dart out from the grass to eat my jig in an opening I threw to. He didnt eat it so I threw back again and he nailed it, a solid 2lber. I threw back in to another spot with some sticks and got crushed by a slob. Didnt have a scale with me but id say shes a high 4 maybe a 5. Broke my reel in with a nice fish[cool]

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
[up]nice chris

·
Registered
17,068 Posts
Congrats Chris, nice fish!![up] :D

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
[up][up][up][up][up]Great catch, where is the smile:)

Shoot Straight!

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[up][up][up]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts