New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Humane Society of the US has a full page ad on page 28 (Middlesex edition) with a picture of a bear cub.."Dont let it happen Again" " Two years ago a bear cub just like this one was a victim of NJ's first black bear hunt in 35 years, and now the hunting lobby is at it again. This year's bear hunt isn't scientifically justified and isnt necessary, not with the many proven effective and humane ways available to prevent human-bear conflicts. It's simply a trophy hunt in disguise." Then it asks to call the Gov. Office and urge him to stop the hunt..

Lies. Lies. Lies. Hunters should also call the Gov. Office (609.292.6000) and urge him to support the Division and the commissioners decision. All based on sound science...

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Full page ads cost somewhere around $15,000. This is where your money goes when you donate to these groups. Buy a license if you really care about wildlife.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Maybe the Federation should get 1500 of thier members to put up ten bucks to counter this ad with one of thier own.
Nah. The Federation would rather spend money on programs that benefit wildlife.

Let them put up these ads and waste their money. They truly look like the fools that they are.

·
Banned
137 Posts
bloodtrails...you are right man....this is where the money goes...but keep in mind, that if it did stop a hunt then it is benefitting the bears. The money is being used for what it was intended.

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
NBK, I have a question for you... That day after opening day of Bear Season are you going to come on here, calling everyone that got a bear a killer, murder?

If so Thats Man.....But I like the term WildLife Manager better...

We are not Owners of this Land, We are just it's caretakers....

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Currently Offline Posts: 101
bloodtrails...you are right man....this is where the money goes...but keep in mind, that if it did stop a hunt then it is benefitting the bears. The money is being used for what it was intended.

IF IT STOPS THE HUNT IT ONLY BENEFITS HIPPIE MORONS LIKE YOU

B

·
0 Posts
You know whats funny, these treehuggers want NO BEAR HUNT, but they spend money on an ad, and I would like to know how many TREES DIED for them to have this ad? sounds like a double standard to me

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I wanna know why these people are not out trying to stop the deer hunting and all other hunting, why only the bear hunt?????????

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
BHC,

Anti hunters couldn't care less about the environment. It's all about violating your rights to the resource. For others, like Lynda Smith, it's all about HER. It's her small claim to fame. If she was that passionate about bears she wouldn't sleep around with people who would kill bears.

B

·
0 Posts
Lyndia should go in those garbage cans that she raves about, and lets see if she can get out of it, but lets move next to a big hill, so it will fall and rolling down the hill she goes :p:D[up] no thats entertainment

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
With Corislime coming to office who knows whats next. He's the biggest anti there is and now he has the power to really mess this state up.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts