New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, we all know its is a criminal activity, and we all hope one day to catch one of these jerks.

My question, however, is---can this be charged as a F&G violation as well as a regular criminal offense?

Here is where I'm going:

The low lifes who would steal a stand probably have a violation on their records already. 2 strikes and you lose your license. Right?

Second, is it possible to get theft as a "once and done" F&G violation? How could we get that approved?

Even if they get jail time in municipal court, being given a registered letter and told to turn in their license (and having their name blocked in the system) could be very helpful in keeping the scumbags in line.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what makes you think the all hunt?
Wrecking a game camera, maybe messing with a car on state land..could be an anti.

Climbing 15 ft up a tree and hanging there to take down a stand..that person knows what they're doing, and has a reason to want that stand.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
i fell sorry for all you who have had things stolen in the woods but if you leave it over night who says it belongs to you any more. i say this whole heartly as i just ordered a cam last tuesday night and hope no one finds it and i only use a climber if the do find it i;ll be pissed but that's the risk i'm willing to take on state land. privete property i think they should have the book thrown at the if caught

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
i fell sorry for all you who have had things stolen in the woods but if you leave it over night who says it belongs to you any more. i say this whole heartly as i just ordered a cam last tuesday night and hope no one finds it and i only use a climber if the do find it i;ll be pissed but that's the risk i'm willing to take on state land. privete property i think they should have the book thrown at the if caught

your a DB for making that comment....so when someone finds your cam because you left it overnight I guess thats ok because you left it out

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tell ya what...I park a car on the street every night of my life. I lock it up tight. I catch you taking it, your next of kin is gonna get a visit from the PD and your priest.

I saw a Chinese delivery guy beat the holy shit out of a kid in NY City who was trying to break the chain on his bike when he was making a delivery. The "victim" was twice his size. The guy was making a living.

Why should it be different for anything of ours left legitimately in the woods as part of a legal activity like hunting?

·
Registered
8,066 Posts
fell sorry for all you who have had things stolen in the woods but if you leave it over night who says it belongs to you any more. i say this whole heartly as i just ordered a cam last tuesday night and hope no one finds it and i only use a climber if the do find it i;ll be pissed but that's the risk i'm willing to take on state land. privete property i think they should have the book thrown at the if caught
I FELL sorry for you posting this, and dont FELL sorry for your luck if your stuff walks away dude

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Tell ya what...I park a car on the street every night of my life. I lock it up tight. I catch you taking it, your next of kin is gonna get a visit from the PD and your priest.

I saw a Chinese delivery guy beat the holy shit out of a kid in NY City who was trying to break the chain on his bike when he was making a delivery. The "victim" was twice his size. The guy was making a living.

Why should it be different for anything of ours left legitimately in the woods as part of a legal activity like hunting?

[up][up][up][up][up][up][up]

·
Registered
8,066 Posts

I saw a Chinese delivery guy beat the holy shit out of a kid in NY City who was trying to break the chain on his bike when he was making a delivery. The "victim" was twice his size. The guy was making a living. Money[up]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.