New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a large VERY AGGRESSIVE grey squirrel in my yard today (sussex county) he was being rude to the other wildlife and shaking the bird feeder in a fit of rage. I called local pd, fish and wildlife, the park service and wrote a letter to the governor. I have all my doors locked and and will keep the outside lights on tonight until this menace is caught!

[rofl][rofl]sorry i had to [rofl][rofl][drinking]

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks fish. I don't like walking to my truck with this guy on the loose. My neighbor down the road was mauled last week by a gray squirrel. I showed him a pic of him and he thinks its the same one.

·
Registered
10,464 Posts
Saw a large VERY AGGRESSIVE grey squirrel in my yard today (sussex county) ... I called local pd, fish and wildlife, the park service and wrote a letter to the governor.

Good move OneShot! [up]

You did your civic duty & probably saved untold numbers of unsuspecting locals.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Saw a large VERY AGGRESSIVE grey squirrel in my yard today (sussex county) he was being rude to the other wildlife and shaking the bird feeder in a fit of rage. I called local pd, fish and wildlife, the park service and wrote a letter to the governor. I have all my doors locked and and will keep the outside lights on tonight until this menace is caught!
You feeling ok Dave?[hihi]

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i tried that, he knocked over my wood pile trying to charge me

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i think i got em under control, never mind the text in the begining of the vid, i put out a few thimbles of whiskey for him. Once he falls asleep im going relocate him down south jerz.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Last year I had a momma squirrel bring her pups to my back door to take care of them while she went off to work foraging. It was so cute! Say NO to the NJ Squirrel Hunt! Say No to Chris Christie![cry][cry]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.