New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone fish the spruce run pond or know anything about it? Just read an article in the fisherman magazine about it and it sounds pretty good. Do you know if there is access to a ramp that is accessable by truck or car? Any info is appreciated.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Spruce run pond is one of those ponds that was great when we were younger because not a lot of people knew about it,there's mostly b [no swearing please] in there but nothing like there used to be on count of all the weekend "people" keeping everything that they catch.

As far as boat access there isn't one, you have to carry it in from the parking lot which is a few hundred feet away, they have it all pathed out now, we used to have to make our own paths...ahhhhh the good old days

What magazine and month was that article in?

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The article was in this past weeks issue of the fisherman magazine on the last page. They made it sound like nobody fishes it and you can catch alot of big b [no swearing please] there anytime you go. I write for the fisherman every now and then and know most of what they say is true but, this sounds a little off the beaten path.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Is the fisherman magazine a NJ Mag?

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
hmmm.. Have to find out where they sell them around here

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i've fished it. good for b [no swearing please] and sunnies. but i think it's best for carp.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts