New Jersey Hunters banner

Spring is in the air!. For sale 1994 VLX 600 Honda Shadow Motrorcycle (Pics)

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  HighGuy 
#1 ·
OK It is almost warm again so I am posting up my 1994 Honda VLX 600 motorcycle. I bought this bike late last summer and ended up getting a Yahama V-Star 1100 Classic just two weeks after I bought this bike. I bought the bike for $2,500. I then took it straight to a Honda Dealer and had it completely serviced ansd tuned. I also put in a brand new battery. This cost me another $370.00. The bike is in like new condition. The dealer said he has never seen such a clean bike of this year. I thought my lady would like to get a license and that I would give it to her but she does not want to do anything but ride with me so that is why I am selling the bike. If interested in seeing it, please send me a P.M. with a phone number and I wil give you a call to set up a time to show you the bike. To anaswer any questions, my firm bottom line price is $2,500. The bike is clean, runs strong and it well worth my price in this condition. Thanks for looking. Greg

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.