New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys cleaned out the fishing gear and parting with some items I dont use enough anymore..All reels were freshwaterd after every use and drags backed off for offseason.
Penn 5500ss $50

Penn Slammer 560 Used 3 times $80

Penn Squidder 140 $50

2 Penn Senator 6/0 114 High speeds..Used these reels for tuna and shark fishing $70 each or both for $120

Any questions just shoot me a pm guys

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
Penn reels are bullet proof and several of mine are decades old now and still going strong. Good luck with the sale, some nice reels and good prices here.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Penn reels are bullet proof and several of mine are decades old now and still going strong. Good luck with the sale, some nice reels and good prices here.

The old ones are worth their weight in gold...i have and use plenty that are older than I am...you will never kill those things...although I havent had too many problems with the new ones yet I can tell they will not last as long.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I have 5 that are REAL old, bought them 20 plus years ago for $125 total, took them to Penn in Philly (when it was on Hunting Park) to have them serviced. They told me back then not to fish them and gave me a collector in FL. The collector said the same thing, "don't fish them". And he offered me $75 for each one. I kept them, still have them, wonder what they are worth now?

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
mine are still working i baught them in the ealy 80s my 650 had to have the gear replaced lent it to my buddy he went blue fishing and had the reel do the work[wallmad][wallmad]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts